Friday, April 17, 2015

Mariel's Book Recommendation

I recommend the book  Molly Moon because it is fun for kids under 14 and I am 8 so I am going to tell you what it is about a girl who lives in an orfinig and her name is Molly Moon .The lady who runes the orfanig is vary mean and Molly has a dog named Petula Molly wanted to get out of there. In the morning all the orfins had to walk for 13 kilometers Molly was hiding wile thay went on the walk she was going to the library during that time.one day she found a hypnotism book, there was spells on how to hypnoties  people . She had hypnotieds the lady who ran the orfinig to let her go to LA .And there she capt hypnotising other people and she became fames and rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment