Unique Brazil: I wonder, what does the research process mean to you?
Grade 4, over the past two weeks, you have become researchers, determining the importance of information, as well as summarizing and paraphrasing the information you have gathered about your region.
Now that your research has come to an end, I wonder, what have you learned about the research process? What skills have you gained that you can now use and apply in other areas of your learning?
Take a look at the following comments. I wonder, what connections could you make to the thinking below? If you haven't done so already, take the time to comment on your note-taking template about how you have grown in the research process.
Sharing our thinking...
Always remember that sharing our thinking helps us to appreciate different perspectives so we can make connections to our own thinking. I look forward to seeing more of our growth as we apply what we have learned about the research process. Parabéns!





No comments:
Post a Comment