We Are Passionate Fourth Graders!
Hey Fourth Grade, this past Friday, you truly demonstrated what it takes to be passionate! The whole Graded community is proud of your Maracujá learning journey. Whether it was cooking, sport, art, writing, community service, science, performing, building, film-making or coding, each one of you embraced a growth mindset and pushed your thinking further to take risks, practice and improve your skills, inspire others, and most all, grow as a person.
We encourage you to continue developing your interests, so that they ignite a passion within you to learn...
Make Your Thinking Visible...
Hey Fourth Grade, this past Friday, you truly demonstrated what it takes to be passionate! The whole Graded community is proud of your Maracujá learning journey. Whether it was cooking, sport, art, writing, community service, science, performing, building, film-making or coding, each one of you embraced a growth mindset and pushed your thinking further to take risks, practice and improve your skills, inspire others, and most all, grow as a person.
We encourage you to continue developing your interests, so that they ignite a passion within you to learn...
| Maracujá Equals a Growth Mindset |
Make Your Thinking Visible...
I wonder, what does Maracujá NOW mean to you? What lessons have you learned about yourself throughout the Maracujá process? What makes you say that? Share your thinking in the comment box below!
We Appreciate YOU!
For more Maracujá photos, please visit our Fourth Grade Flickr account:
![]() |
| Anika's "I used to think Maracujá was..., but now I think Maracujá is..." |
We Appreciate YOU!
| Olivia shares her Maracujá process with Kristen |
You ARE Maracujá!
Ms. Macden IS Maracujá! Thank you for sharing your passion and inspiring us to be confident, open-minded, creative, communicators and risk-takers so that our passions become reality! We will miss you!
Coming Full Circle...
Fourth Grade, remember the skills you have learned throughout the Maracujá process and apply them in everything that you do! Have a fabulous vacation and continue to grow in your learning as you enter Fifth Grade. Parabéns!
- Username: Gr2024@yahoo.com
- Password: Eagles123
Important Dates and Special Events
- End of the Year Assembly - Monday, June 6th
- Field Day - Monday, June 6th and Tuesday, June 7th
- LS Talent Show - Thursday, June 9th
- Last Day for Students (Half-Day) - Thursday, June 9th


Great job fourth graders!!
ReplyDelete4th graders Rock!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Job!!!
ReplyDeleteFourth graders, I am SO proud of you and all you have learned this year! YOU are amazing and I will miss each of you very much! I will keep you in my heart forever! Stay passionate!
ReplyDeleteI used to think Maracuja was explaining what your passion was and showing your passion in front of other people, but now I know Maracuja is learning more about your passions and what they mean to you. Not only that, but learning about the process of how a passion begins and researching about your passion and how it helps you as well as others. Also, Maracuja is about pushing your thinking further, organizing yourself, and being responsible. I know this because I have been through all these steps of Maracuja, and I have done all the steps of the process.
ReplyDeleteI used to think Maracuja was a project. But now I know that it is you passion and you have to use your voice. Because when I presented, people ask me questions and I used my voice to answer them.
ReplyDeleteI used to think maracuja was a project to work with a partner. But soon, I started to understand that maracuja was a time to express yourself. In other words, you can finally reveal who you are to the world. I can know understand this because after all the fridays lots of people would come up to me saying "what is your passion?". This is showing that people were interested in what your passion was not a partners.
ReplyDeleteI used to think maracuja was just finding something i liked and just search aboute. But now i know that maracuja is having a passin something that i love to and research aboute that topic and try find away to improve my self and to learn how to teach others what i been searching aboute. This shows that maracuja can help me in many diffrent ways and it can help some one improve.
ReplyDeleteI used to think maracuja was just a fun celebration with eating the fruit maracuja, but now i know that maracuja is expressing you passion to the world with you being proud of your work.
ReplyDeleteI used to think Maracuja was only making posters and present. But now I know Maracuja is a way to show your passion and show how you feel about it, because we showed what we did. For example when we did our parkour clinics.
ReplyDeleteI used to think macacuga was a progect and was supposed to be grading and to be not fun or boting us but know I know maracuga is sharing what you like and inspirang others to do good things
ReplyDeleteI used to think maracujá was only a school project you write about and make posters but now i think maracujá is something that makes you explore your passion and work about something you like, something you would put a lot of effort to it.
ReplyDeleteI used to think Maracujá was just sharing your passions and just going on a stage, but now I know Maracujá is Sharing your passions, being Balanced, Communicator, Critical Thinker, Curious, Inclusive, Innovatve, Reflective, Responsible, and Risk- Taker
ReplyDeleteI used to think maracuja was making a PROJECT about what what you want to do and like to do, but now i think maracuja is being passionate about yourself and discovering more about your passion, and finally on the last day presenting what you have got so far. I know this because after all these months of working and discovering I have realized and discovered more about my passion... Composing Music!
ReplyDeleteI used to think that maracuja was when you go practice something new but now i know that maracuja is sharing your passion to every body and you might get better at your passion. an example of this is you share your passion with someone and they get inspired so then you can get better also they share it with other people.
ReplyDeleteI used to think Maracuja was just telling what your passion was and just do it. But now I think Maracuja is researching things so you could find out what your really passionate about And not just follow it in 4 grade but for the rest of your life, I know this because that´s all about maracuja, thats your process!
ReplyDeleteI used to think maracujà was a project,but know i know that maracujà wasa time to explore your passion and your intrests. I know this because i took time to realize what maracujà I did this by planning my thoughts on a document pannel.
ReplyDeleteI used to think maracuja was a project were at the end we would be showing what we did I also I wondered what was maracuja. But know I now maracuja is not a project and It it is a way of showing others what you really care and that maracuja means passion. This shows that we had to do lotś of reaserch to find out what was our passion and at the end we presented.
ReplyDeleteI love how we did maracuja this year. I got to express my passion very well in that talent expo. I hope the third graders this year are going to have fun during maracujá. This shows that My process was a great success!
ReplyDeleteI used to think maracuja was learning more about your passion because in the start we were just writing about our passion and searching for more info about it so thats what I thaught it was. But now I know that maracuja is talking to teachers to help you make presentations, create movies, sing songs, practice dances, and much more. Also creating art like a water slide that someone did.
ReplyDeleteI used to think Maracujà was a project about your passion, but now I know that maracujà is not even a project it is an opportunity to find your passion and express it. I know this because through all I've been through, the process I now know that Maracujà is an opportunity.
ReplyDeleteI used to think Maracuja was just a project to show what your passion is but now I know Maracuja is not a project it is a process about your passion and that it will not end now, I know this because you want to continue to invest in what you love.
ReplyDeleteI used to think maracuja was just for fun but are grade had a note bock and we all needed to write on it. Know I know that it is more than a fun time or a drowing time it is a port of your life how you can have a voice or express yourself.
ReplyDeleteI used to think Maracujà was a program that I would get nothing out of, or just a sweet yellow fruit. Now I know Maracujà is a program that you can change the world with. You can be amazing, explore yourself and your passion, and be Maracujà. I know this because I experienced Maracujà and I can know how amazing it is. Keep on going 4th grade!! We are Maracujà!!! Expect more!
ReplyDeleteI used to think maracuja was doing what you love but now I know maracuja is sharing what you love to the world and you don`t need to be perfect in your passion because that`s what maracuja is for, to grow in your passion, I know this because I have gone through this. Your passion is what makes you special and what makes you different from everyone else.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic event fourth graders! Thank you so much for sharing your passions with us!
ReplyDelete