Red Ink is a site created for students to practice grammar using interactive exercises. With the introduction of No Red Ink, students are doing a general quiz so we can better assess their knowledge and understanding of conventions and English grammar. Students need to complete this by Friday at 8am.
Students are encouraged to start talking about childhood memories at home, look at old pictures, bring up slideshows and bring these ideas to the classroom. We are becoming writing maniacs and will be writing short memoirs during these next two weeks.
If you are a writer yourself, have a blog, or have an interest in writing please contact Ms.Kitto or Ms. Sanchez so we can set up a guest speaking slot for you to come in.

Stefan Lee #9 Date 11/02/16
ReplyDeleteToday I went to the cemetery to visit my grandfather. He died in 2009 when I was 5 years old. I still remember he enjoyed taking me out on weekends also he was kind, nice and very close to me. I feel sad that he is not here anymore, I miss him...